Pepper Pepper paradise dandeli
Bestowed with nature’s finest creations, the Pepper Paradise dandeli is one of the most popular luxury wildlife and best homestay in Dandeli. Covered in lush green forest land and beautifully designed garden, the resort is situated on the bank of River which is ideal habitat of many species of aquatic animals.
Most popular facilities
Outdoor dining area
Check In Homestay fresh up to explore property have Lunch go for water activities like Boating,kayaking, Jacuzzi Bath. Come back to property explore property , play some games like Archery and cycling around property. Have Dinner with Fire Camp. river rafting and zipline depends on pacakge
Get up early morning go for Nature Walk exploring nature and watching birds around Dandeli forest. Have Breakfast get ready for site seeing like crocodile park, eco park, syntheri rocks, supa dam and ,back water and more
How to check availability of the property?
How to Book the homestay in dandeli ?
Once you confirm the availability and price. We will send you all details over email and you can confirm your reservation by making advance payment of 30% once we receive the payment by google pay or phone pay you will get an confirmation email or whatsapp message. You will get all details about your package and details along with location direction in the email. Remaining 70% of your booking amount you should pay during checkin at the property itself.
Is taxi/cab or 2wheeler service available?
If you need taxi/cab or 2wheeler in Dandeli we can provide this at reasonable price. Price for Taxi/Cab starts from Rs 2000/ 2wheeler 500/ price vary depending upon the requirement.